[pct-l] JMT/sierra maps?

I haven't kept Tinker's original post that asked about JMT maps.  Deems
suggested the Tom Harrison JMT set of strip maps with 200 ft. contour
intervals.  If larger maps suit better,  larger Tom Harrison maps show big
swaths of country and have 80 ft. contour intervals.  Four of them cover the
JMT to Yosemite.  They are Mt. Whitney High Country, Kings Canyon High
Country, Mono Divide High Country, and Mammoth High Country.  $8.95 and
about 1.75 Oz. each.  Nice waterproof material.  Online ordering available
from the website.  Another possbility would be a friend with the either the
TOPO! California series or the Seqouia/Kings and Yosemite discs.  TOPO!
allows making maps however you like them, including narrow strips.  (I've
used both Tom Harrison large and strips from TOPO!, and like the strip map
approach better- less folding and can hange them from sternum strap.)

geezer