From: Marion Davison <mardav@charter.net>
Sent: Apr 6, 2005 8:58 PM
To: dsaufley@sprynet.com, PCT List <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [BULK] - [pct-l] Cutting a Fuller Ridge trail

dsaufley@sprynet.com wrote:

>The trail is used for a multitude of running and equestrian events, and is often marked for these purposes.  Sometimes, if you're lucky, they've put out water, too!

I had an enjoyable time a couple years ago during a training hike in
Section D between Three points and Islip Saddle. We shared the trail
with a 100 mile endurance running race.  They had marked the trail with
flour, and were traveling west, so we got to meet every runner in the
race as we traveled east.  Most of them had a big facial reaction to a
string of five llamas which was a hoot for us.
llamalady