[pct-l] Flat Rate Priority Mail

Good Stuff

That's what I'm using for most drop boxes.  Prepaid is cool too, so my
girlfriend almost a wife person doesn't have to wait in post office lines.
Just pack up the $7.70 box and drop it off.
Also, priority, if I hit town on a weekend and the post office is closed,
in some places I can resupply in stores and move on.  Later I can call the
post office and they'll ship it anywhere I want for free.