[pct-l] Attention Thrulys - passports to re-enter the US

Not as of a couple of years ago...we spent the summer there and since the
inception
of the EC it has become like crossing states in the US....not even a border
check any longer!

With the exceptionof of Hungary (not yet a full EC member at that time) and
Suise
we went thru France-Germany-Italy-England w/o even stopping!  Several years
before on a previous trip it was like you said...so...Euro-like is not
anylonger fo rthe
most part!