[pct-l] vvr - final words too!

> So.... opinions run from heaven to rip-off hell.  My
guess is that people, wherever they go, see what they
take with them.

Well, I can agree with that often. But I doubt it was
my lousy attitude that made VVR seem lousy in 2004. I
wanted and expected to love VVR, and it takes a lot to
dim my positive attitude. And they managed.

If you were there in 2004, you know what I'm talking
about, most likely. If you were there in 2001 or 2002
or 2003, you might not have any idea. Unless it's
different in 2005, it joins the To Be Avoided list
along with Hikertown.

Anyway, viva Red's Meadow hot springs shower with
beer!

Peace out.