[pct-l] Tarps ???

So I've committed to trying my hand at using a tarp as a shelter but
as I do the research, it's just not that simple.
1- 5x7 or 8x10 for one person
2- catenary ridge is good but how important are catenary sides?
3 -beak or no beak?
4- Does anyone have any experience with Bozeman, Gossamer, or Oware tarps?

Note: I am an experienced liteweight backpacker with a base weight of
close to 10 lbs b4 food and water. Point being that if I am going to
buy a tarp, Im going for the gold and will do what it takes to figure
it out.

any suggestions on the matter would be greatly appreciated
Thank You
Jesse