[pct-l] Silly Questions?

Aloha All!

Possibly some very silly questions but.....

1.  Any thoughts or opinions on going into Cabazon after having gone into Idylwild?  Worth the trip to cut the weight carried across Fuller Ridge and to Big Bear City?

2.  The side trip to Mt Whitney is a must.  Knowing that... do you make a trip into Independence or Bishop or carry it all to VVR?  If you make the trip, which town?

3.  Zero in VVR or Mammouth Lakes or both?

4.  If you had it to do over again, would you make the effort to get to Yosemite's Valley floor?

5.  Do/did you make the trip to Tahoe "just because you could", "BUFFETS!", or the  possibilty of winning enough to pay for the trip?  Or do you even bother to go?

6.  What's your number one absolute "Do Not Miss" point on the trail?  One only please.

Please know that I'm not planning this hike to a fine detail since I'm a believer in "what will be will be" and usually take things one step at a time.  These are just some thoughts that have either cropped up via friends or mindless wanderings of my own.  I'm always interested in "those that have gone before.....".  Hopefully those playing this year will also pipe in with their considerations.  All are welcome.

Thank you.... as always.

Aloha!