[pct-l] Oregon Snow

Well, as I predicted, the signing of the contract to re-side my house has
broken the drought in Oregon.  The ski resort at Mt. Bachelor near the Three
Sisters Wilderness reports two feet of new snow.  Mt. Hood had  at least 20
inches new last I heard and it has been snowing steadily since down to 3000
feet. Rainfall in the Portland area has reached 100% of normal for March and
I can hear the melodic tone of my gutters overflowing onto the back deck as
I compose this message. Forecasts for the next ten days call for more of the
same and I have retreated to the gym to trot along on the treadmill watching
CNN reporters repeat outlandish rumors and unfounded speculations.  I think
I'd rather get wet and I know my dog would.

Wayne Kraft, considering taking up swimming