[pct-l] aqua mira taste.

i can occasionally smell (and taste i suppose) the
faint chlorine-ness of water treated with aqua mira in
a water bottle. it seems to be a bigger problem if the
bottle is not full of water and if it's warmer out
(makes sense).

i often times would either shake the bottle up before
i drank (which seemed to help), or add some crystal
light (peach tea or berry) to my water (mmmm).

but it was never a real issue for me over 2700 miles
of hiking last year. for me, it sure beats carrying a
water filter.

and remember, you'll probably get sick from your poor
sanitation habits before any giardia or crypto in your
water. so USE THAT PURELL!