[pct-l] Agua Dulce Hilton

Good morning,

For those of you that read the dead-tree version of Smithsonian magazine,
the issue featuring  "Agua Dulce Hilton" also has a good PCT photograph on
the front cover.  You may recognize Punchbowl Falls on the Eagle Creek
alternate in this photo.  I looked in the Smithsonian website and I couldn't
find a cover photo of that issue ... only the articles ... but for those of
you that don't have the paper magazine, Jonathan Lay has excellent photos of
Eagle Creek on his website, the URL for which is attached.  The Smithsonian
cover must be an older file photo because it is "pre-tree", and the tree has
been in the falls pool for several years now.

http://www.phlumf.com/other/photos/eaglecreek/eaglecreek.htm

Steel-Eye