From: Steve Courtway <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>
Sent: Mar 23, 2005 2:26 PM
To: Slyatpct@aol.com, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] '98 snow Journals...

nope, '98....pert' sure.....

I read it daily at work during his hike, livin' vicariously !!!!

  Didn't Henry hike in '99?

  I couldn't find Breem's journal (never knew it existed).   Nor could I find Chris Bailey's, who at one time had an excellent site that included a detailed "buy as you go" strategy.   Chris aka Tahoma along with his girlfriend were two of the few that made it through that year.

  Sly