[pct-l] who needs a ride from San Diego to Campo/Lake Morena?

If you are thru-hiking in 2005 and you need a ride from
San Diego to Campo/Lake Morena on Thursday April 21, I've
got space in the van I rented.  There are already three
other 2005 PCT thru-hikers in the van and the fourth
recently changed her plans so there is now room for one
more.  If your flight arrives before 2pm and you'd like
a ride, please email me off-list.  We'll make stops
wherever you need to go (grocery, Wal-Mart, REI, etc.),
and then head straight to Campo and Lake Morena.

This offer is open to 2005 PCT thru-hikers only!

yogi
yogihikes@sbcglobal.net
www.pcthandbook.com