[pct-l] Kitchen Creek Falls

Yes, I got my right and left mixed up.  I'm SOOOOO embarrassed.  You go left to the falls, not right.  Thanks, Chris.
Capt

In a message dated 3/19/2005 5:17:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, pfreiman@ucsd.edu writes:

You have got to see the falls.? Where are they?? Boulder Oaks Campground is 6 miles from Lake Morena, the ADZPCTKO site.? If you continue 2 miles further you will be there.? There is a great big camping spot right above the falls.? Here's how you know you are there.? The trail bifurcates equally to the left and right.? If you go to the left you will be following the trail (No signs).? If you go to the right you will see an 8 foot rock gendarme.? Go down this trail.? You will be rewarded.? If you choose to continue on the PCT without stopping, in another 1/4 mile look west and you will see part of what you missed (you won't see the actual falls, though).

There is good water with a good flow as you cross the creek right below Kitchen Creek Road.
Capt Bivy

????

?

Are you turned around?? When going northbound from Boulder Oaks Campground you will come to that location.? If you go straight ahead you will end up above the falls.? If you tend to the right you will continue on the trail along the hillside.? At no time do you cross the creek as you are traversing the hillside to Kitchen Creek Road.

?

Chris Landa

750 miles of the trail.