[pct-l] Washington Summer temps

Capt Bivy wrote:

What is the range of temps that I am likely to experience starting July
15 on a SOBO from Manning Park?  I don't want to dress for winter if I'm
expecting 60-80 degrees.

65-85 degree daytime temps would be normal, I suppose, but like most
mountain environments cold rainstorms and even snow can strike at any
time.  That doesn't necessarily mean you need to pack for a winter
expedition, but it does mean that you should have some kind of backup
plan, even if it's to hunker down in your tent until it blows over.

Basically, it's no different than packing for a NOBO trip at the end of
April - it's been known to snow on those folks too.

Eric