[pct-l] Snike bite Kit....!

Good example. I would have stayed calm and walked SLOWLY and CALMLY to the
highway to get help. If the bite was venomous the bite would probably be
getting nasty by then. The alternative would be to wait for someone else to
come and send them to the highway for help.

Actually, I carry a 2-meter radio and would have called for help on a
Palomar Mountain repeater. www.qsl.net/aa6j/pct

AsABat