[pct-l] Updating Websites

Other folks have slicker scripts and such for directly updating web
pages.  The format we used last year was a highly modified guestbook perl
script.  We and supporting friends transcribed from written notes at
libraries.  The part I have to add here is that we used a similar modified
script and a web interface to add digital images to various pages on our
site.  I wouldn't want to comment about how to get digital camera files
into a pocketmail (I know they don't do attachments).  I can pass along the
html forms and perl scripts if anyone would like.

The result:
www.studiozoic.com/adventures/2004/pct

Packman