From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Michael
Lissner
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:25 AM
To: PCT List
Subject: [pct-l] Updating Websites

This is very much ALMOST off subject, but I'm wondering if anybody has
figured out brilliant ways to update their websites while they are on
the trail. I'm trying to think of a way to put journal notes online on
my website without having to rely on somebody back home to get the
emails from my pocketmail device and put them up.

Perhaps ideas should be sent to me off line. Suit yourselves on that one...

Tis appreciated,
-mike

--

www.aidshike.org