[pct-l] tunes

As a community radio dj, I know and have played some
of this music, but Teatro is new to me.  I guess I
need to buy a copy.  (Being a dj is expensive!)  You
made a great list.

The next time I give a talk, it will be preceded by
"The Goddamn Blessed Road" by Chuck Brodsky, a great
song of life and the kindness of strangers.

The song that took me from Seiad Valley to the Goat
Rocks - On the Road Again with Willie Nelson.  It
persisted for weeks, a concept not new to thru hikers.