[pct-l] Rainy cold weather in Oregon

I have just taken postive action to guarantee nasty, rainy cold weather in
Oregon from April 15 on.  I hired to crew to replace the siding on my house
and paint it.  It will commence raining as soon as the crew gets the old
siding off and will continue through June.  It will rain non-stop in
Portland and seldom reach a temperature of 45 degrees.  There will be three
feet of new snow in the Cascades.  The drought will be over and catastrophic
forest fires will be averted.  Glad to do my part.

Wayne Kraft