[pct-l] mini-van question

How many thru-hikers PLUS their backpacks can I comfortably
fit in a mini-van for a ride from San Diego to Campo?  No,
there is no punchline, this isn't a joke!!  I just found a
good deal on a mini-van rental --- the car rental website
says it will be a Dodge Caravan or similar --- and I'm trying
to figure out how many hikers I can offer rides to.

I don't want to cram hikers into the van, but I also want to
offer rides to as many people as can comfortably fit in the van.

As I'm single and the proud owner of a small car, I know
NOTHING about mini-vans.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com