[pct-l] FIRE PERMIT REQUIRED_YES

Obviously this issue is of such import and magnitude that
the PCTA doesn't automatically include the fire permit with
the thru-hiker's permit. Nor do they even advertise it as a
separate-fee permit available to those desiring it, a la the
Whitney Zone stamp. Rather, we are required to research the
matter for ourselves, in order to find the answer we knew
we'd find, straight from the top. And we then set off
without the fire permit and light fires anyway, though
always with one eye over our shoulder and a certain paranoid
flicker in our eyes.

- blisterfree