[pct-l] trail permit

This is very interesting. When this subject came up last year, I looked at
my thruhike permit and it did not mention campfires anywhere. I have had
other wilderness permits that specifically permitted fires, sometimes
preprinted and sometimes with a rubber stamp.

I would interpret the "regulations" to mean the permit allows campfires if
they are otherwise allowed. Southern California has a series of fire danger
levels ranging from wood and stoves both ok to keep out of the forest
completely.

AsABat