[pct-l] Heel be Healed....Another Super Secret Revealed

On the same line??

Last year I had severly dried and deeply cracked heels at the end of the
first 100 miles.  This is what I came up with.  I put Vasoline on my feet,
covered them with grocery store type plastic produce bags, put my socks
over that and went to sleep.  In the morning my heels were flexible and the
cuts quit growing.  Best of all, the pain stopped.
I told a friend, she tried it, it worked for her.

Warner Springs Monty

Very
> cool. Very economical in the long run.
>
> It is called Earth Therapeutics (www.earththeropeutics.com) Tea Tree Oil