[pct-l] ADZ Registration (was Bounce box- is size important?)

Yogi writes:

"Speaking of the big pack, when will the ADZ website registration be
updated?  I'm dying to see who's registered!"

Soon?  Carl, the exalted ADZ webmaster, has been moving his business  the
past week or two and has not been able to get back to updating the website
beyond his initial good shot at it.  He should get a chance sometime this  month.
There is lots of time before the event and this year the website  has been up
and running with some great info way before it has been in past  years.

Let's all yell a good "Here! Here!" for Carl.  He is the Man!

I'm putting together the schedule of presentations and it should be out in  a
week or so.  Anyone with a good presentation should notify me offlist  ASAP
for consideration.

Also, we need your donations of funds and gear in order to keep the
activities and services going.   Please check the website for ways and  means.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
ADZPCTKO Coordinator