[pct-l] PCT South Bound Hikes.

Interestingly enough, Bighorn Plateau (near Forester) only has 8" more snow
right now than it did at this time last year, whereas Upper Tyndall Creek (also
near Forester) has about 2' more than it did at this time last year, so the
patterns are a little crazy.

Also, I notice that the high temps around Tuolumne Meadows have been in the
low-to-mid-40s for the last eight days which is causing the snow depth (but not
the water content) to decrease a bit.

Crabtree, which is currently twice last year's depth, last year melted off so
fast that the depth was cut in half just in the month of April.  My guess is
this is going to turn into a nail-biter right up until mid-June.

--Steve