[pct-l] ride offer from San Diego airport to Kickoff

My flight arrives at the San Diego airport at 2pm on Thursday April 21.  I've rented
a car, and I'll have room for two (maybe three) hikers and backpacks in my rental car.

So here's the offer:  If you are thru-hiking in 2005 and your flight arrives before mine
or before 3pm, I'd love to give you a ride to either Campo or Lake Morena.  I want to
be out of San Diego ASAP (avoid rush hour traffic), so I don't want to wait around for
later flights to arrive.

All you former hikers know how to do it --- I want to help ease the anxiety of a few of
this years hikers, so this offer is open to 2005 PCT thru-hikers only.  My trunk will be
filled with my stuff, so I'm thinking we could comfortably fit 2 hikers/backpacks in the
car.  3 would be a squeeze, but it could probably work.

email me off-list if you're interested.        yogihikes@sbcglobal.net

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com