[pct-l] RE: Coleman Backpacking Stove

I bought a Coleman F1 Ultralight canister stove a week ago based on the
favorable review on BackpackingLight and I am finding it pretty much as
described on that site--a good little stove.  Curiously, the REI web site
says it is American made, but the box it came in and the instruction sheet
say it is made in France for those who care about such things.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good windscreen design specifically for
this stove other than the ones suggested on BackpackingLight.  I have some
ideas about hanging a windscreen from the pot using titanium tent stakes or
bicycle spokes, but I haven't tried it yet.

And now for something completely different. The Day is rapidly approaching
when many oilcans will be popped all over this great land for a great cause;
and this brings to mind a poem in my Grandfathers' native Gaelic tongue.

Ma dheanann tu seiteiracht, go ndeana tu
seiteireacht ar an mbas,
Ma ghoideanntu, go ngoide tu croi mna;
Ma throideanntu, go dtroide tu i leith do bhrathar,
Agus ma loann tu, go n-ola tu liom fein!

(If you cheat, may you cheat death.
If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart.
If you fight, may you fight for a brother,
And if you drink, may you drink with me!!)

John Coyle
Slainte! (Cheers!)