[pct-l] Seal Skinz Socks

I have been rather pleased with my Seal Skinz.  They have kept my feet
mostly dry (they don't vent enough to keep the feet completely dry).
The only down side is that if someone happens that totally soaks them
(like a mis-step into a stream which is over the top of the sock) they
they take significantly longer to dry out that my normal socks
(DoubleSocks from WrightSocks).

--mark