[pct-l] San Juan/San Mateo water pics

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&alb
umID=284917229

Did a little warm-up hike yesterday in The Ortegas.
Water, water everywhere!

I tried to hit the Chiquito trail from the San Juan Loop trail, but the
water was flowing too wide, deep and fast to attempt a fording.
So, I rounded the loop and crossed the highway to hit the Bear Canyon
trail into The San Mateo Wilderness.
Had a great time and took some pics for your enjoyment!

Very weird seeing so much water flowing in my local mountains!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m