[pct-l] Moonrise

Hi Ground Pounder!

Nope, my trip didn't get me over anywhere near there.   However, where I was
is at about a similar altitude.  So snow conditions could be similar; about 4
to 6 inches of old, crusty snow.

I spent all weekend wearing some Merrill trial running shoes with synthetic
socks and no gaitors, tromping around after my 5 year old as she sledded until
she was deaded (!) and had no problem with wet, cold or anything.

YMMV,

Greg

In a message dated 2/27/2005 2:54:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,