[pct-l] Re: nutrition

I really enjoyed the thru-hiker link which went into some depth  about
calories, fat, carbs, etc. It`s an area I need to continually brush up
on. I`d like it if some of you folks could also give a typical one day
itemization of your food for long distance backpacking. I find this all
ironic as  I often  do get a kind of glycemic reaction with lots of
sudden weakness when out on the trail. Obviously not  eating enough of
the right foods. At the same time I am right now on a very low carb low
fat diet so like the idea of blowing it all on the trail. Donuts
anyone?

Tokio John