[pct-l] Yogi's guidebook

Actually isn't most of the data a matter of public domain?  Can you copyright
the location of a water source or what services happen to be in a particular
town?

For the most part, it appears to me, most of the info can either be found
here on the list, in the archives, or in the other trail guides.

The PCT Handbook wraps it neatly together and makes it easier to plan.  Do I
believe Yogi is entitled to charge what she wants?  Of course.

Sly