[pct-l] Moonrise

The moonrise was spectacular tonight.  Watching from my home I saw it rise above the North Cascades at a steady, even pace.  It occurred to me that I would be leaving my home to walk those hills being so well defined by the moonlight.  That those hills are to become my new home, if only for a short time.  With this journey I will take with me many wonderful memories that will serve me well.  With this journey I leave behind many cherished friends.  With this journey I hope to earn more of both.

It's amazing what watching a good moonrise will do for a soul.

Ken Davis
kgdavis970@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.