[pct-l] ethical considerations of down insulation

You want Eider Down - it is gatherd from the abandoned nests of the
endangered Eider Duck. Not only does it meet your ethical criteria,
but it is the very best down available. On the _downside_, it is
incredibly expensive... *ducks* :)

Google for Eider Down, you will find more information.

Kent.