[pct-l] We smell better up north!

>Also, learn what a hiker smells and looks like in your >area. They might look and smell cleaner up north,

As a hiker from up north, I?m ashamed to say that we are beginning to stink a lot. In the past the Oregon hikers truly did believe they smelled better than those down south but we also understood that those from the Columbia River and northward smelled better than us.  We now know it?s not genetics.  It?s the water (think beer commercial) that makes the difference.  California has all of our rainfall this year and it really stinks.  Please send water!