[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] trail libations revisited

Ok NOW I gotta contribute...

Did you know that alcohol is lighter than water?
And, that the more distilled alcohol get, the lighter it gets?

In other words, jet fuel is much lighter than water!
Scotch is lighter than beer!
(though I will ALWAYS pack that first night oilcan!!!)

One of my hiking buddies carries a flask with 4, aluminum shot glasses.
Fills it with a high octane bourbon: "Knob Creek".
Things have gotten a little "wavy gravy" out in the woods at times...
(and for those of you who know "wavy gravy", know what I'm talkin'
about!)

DYOD (drink yer own drink)

-Oilcan

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m