[pct-l] Sleeping bag liners

I use one and used it on the JMT last summer.  My reason was twofold;
to keep my bag clean and since I use a Arc Alpinist quilt it helps to
prevent drafts.  For those two things it's great.  The downside was
getting in it & it can get twisted up.  I'm still not entirely sold on
the idea.

If you choose to go the bag liner route you might consider
www.jagbags.co.nz  The quality and service were excellent.  To do it
again I might consider silk longjohns and shirt instead.  I did like
how quickly the liner would dry when I rinsed it out.

David
dajada@gmail.com