[BULK] - [pct-l] gas stoves

LOL!

Remember that day, Charlie?!
Bill was wonder what the heck was taking me so long!

What a great walk that was. Nothin' like a trailside breakfast burrito
to keep you happy through a day's walk!
I couldn't have walked into Barrel Spring more serenely!

Now THERE'S an idea! Give our gear trail names!!!!
Sort of like the Knights of old! King Arthur and Excalibur!
Aragorn and Anduril!
Billy Goat and his Cool Whip Bowl!!!!

My stove, I shall name you "NovaLight" "Flame of the Highlands"!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

( I needed that laugh!)

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m