[pct-l] RE: curious

The rain is pounding against my window, the parking lot is flooded with the
wind whipping the water across it at a frantic pace.  The windows shudder with
the wind and the roar of the huge drops drum the glass and roof.   A "drip,
drip, drip" can be heard from a leak in one of the windows.  The sky is as dark
as evening and speak with the weight of the water the clouds contain.

The radio says "coming down at a rate of an inch an hour",  "8 inches in the
last 24 hours", "32 inches for the season, more than 22 inches above average".

Cool.

Where are my Frogg Toggs?  I need to go out and feel the power of Mother!

Greg