From: <mellowmarky@cox.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: [pct-l] gas stoves

In the past I have always used gas stoves and never even thought about using
an alcahol stove until joining this list and seeing how popular they are.
Now I am seriously considering using an alcahol stove. It sounds as if
nobody uses a gas stove on the PCT. Is this true? Has any thru-hiker here
used or plan to use a gas stove on the PCT? Has anybody seen a thru-hiker
use a gas stove without ridiculing them?

Just wondering.

Mark