[pct-l] WANTED Then 2005 Plans

Hi!! " Old Gal Marge"

May be interested in doing sections in N. CA with you.. I have to do from
Sierra City to Ashland. I have completed most of OR and a little of WA. 10 to 15
 miles is my speed after all I'm your senior Ha Ha. We could car shuttle
I am leaving on the 5 of March to do 220 miles on the AT from Springer to
Gatlinburg or a little farther. Want to come? Have to get out of this weather in
 S.CA.
I will be at the Portland Meeting "I hope"

Lonetrail

Nope....did not  fall off the wagon, it is for a couple of the Monks at the
local  Monastery.  Each wants there own side.

I thought I could get a  thru hike in this year, but am going back to being a
section hiker, 500  miles to start. Want to do the Campo to Aqua Dulcie and
hope there is trail  to hike on.  I am thinking positive, have my airplane
reservation from  Boise to San Diego, have registered with ADZ.  Have
registered with  Bob Riess, so all I have to do now is pack my pack and send
out a few  resupply packages.  And as soon as my house sells, then start the
ball  rolling with the contractors to start my new house.

I will be looking  for people to hike with, starting out about 12 miles per
day and then after  the first week or so go to 15 miles per day or a little
more.  I will  fly home from Los Angeles about six weeks later and by then I
should know  where I should be able to flip flop onto either Washington or
Northern  Calif.  I have hiked all of Oregon and a couple of sections  of
Wash.  When I get to Aqua Dulcie then I have done up to Trail Pass  Trail and
came off down to Lonepine.  So there is a lot of California  still to do.

Now you all know what I know and I am excited about all of  this.
Cheers,
Marge (the old  gal)
http://www.prothman.org/marge/

>Yeah, sure, Marge, it's  "for a friend".  Uh huh.  We know the truth -
you've fallen off  the ultralight wagon.  We clearly need to do an
intervention.   Someone stop her before it's too late!

(Tongue in  cheek!)

:-)

Eric