[pct-l] RE: Montrail

Aloha All!

The AT took three pair of Montrail Sandia Peakes (2x old style (they rock), 1x new) -- lightweight boots that I truly love!  The constant months of wetness in '03 had the arches falling/breaking down earlier than anticipated but still awesome boots.  Love Montrail!  Sure hoping to find some Montrails that work for me on the PCT.  Lookin' .... always lookin'.

Aloha! Ann
<<As a section hiker, I use boots: Montrail Torre GTX. Sort of a mid-rise
boot.  VERY comfortable. I love `em. >>