From: "Eric Lee (GAMES)" <elee@microsoft.com>
To: "JOHN F PATTERSON" <yuppatt@sbcglobal.net>;
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 5:58 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Curious . . .

Rafter Jack wrote:

   Is it me or does it not seem curious that I am seeing NO reports ,
comments , discussions , broadcasts , descriptions - charts , reams of
data , photos , etc., etc. etc., here on this site from you folks there
now living through history making weather . Phenomenal history making
weather !

Well, there has been some discussion of the weather recently.  I'm
thinking of the pictures of Deep Creek in flood, pictures of the water
behind the Mojave Dam, etc.

But I think the reason why there's not more discussion is because we
need to wait and see what the rest of the winter and spring does before
we know what impact, if any, the current weather will have on conditions
for thru-hikers.  It's just too early to tell.

Eric