[pct-l] Section B Hike

Hi, this is my first post here.

My name is Heath this is my first post here. I became
infatuated with the PCT about a year and a half ago
and hiked the first section last spring. I'm gonna
hike from Warner Springs to Big Bear beginning April
30th. Just wanted to gather some info on Fuller Ridge.
Is there any special gear I need since there seems to
be more snow fall this year?
Also, I hiked 10 miles of the San Felipe hills
yesterday and was rained on for most of the day. Those
hills are so green. It was awesome! Anyway, I would
appreciate any comments about gear for the Ridge,
Thanks.

PS. Who is Yogi anyway.