[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

I have used Frogg Toggs for years and had no problems.  Of course, I only
hike on good trails and not cross country.  In strong winds and rain the pants
and jacket work fine.  Like Tyvek, you have to throw the new ones in a washer to
soften them up for packing.  No soap, just water on the super gentle cycle.
I have the old jacket, which is not as good as the new one with the button
flap.  The pants and jacket weigh about 16 ounces.  There are lighter
alternatives now days with the new high tech fabrics, but so far I have not felt the need
to change.

Cheers, Switchback