From: "Rick" <rickeyworld@myrealbox.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 12:44 PM
Subject: [pct-l] The inner me..............and thigh rash!

Still asking the things nobody asks!

The worst thing about hiking is getting an awful rub burn between my chubby
little legs.  How do we go about stopping that inner thigh rash from
happening?  What kind of underwear are best for the desert?  Shall we wear
coolmax, smartwool, cotton, panties, g-strings, or sans underwear.  Shall we
just start at Campo with our chubby little legs all taped up?  How do we
treat this thigh rash after it starts.

Concerning Yogi's book, I've bought the 2004 version and the update to
section 2 for 2005.  I'm very happy to have the update to match my brand
spanking new 2005 Data book.  I burn up less brain bits that way.  I won't
have to use any more of that basic math stuff.  I gave the 2004 version to a
friend who had the older book and will be hiking with me.  I would really
like to see the updates she puts on her website made secure with passwords
so that only those who have bought the book can get access to the updates.
If you can get this book, do it!  It's worth every penny.  Your work has
made it possible for me to hike this trail Yogi.

Rick