[pct-l] 2005 revision of "Yogi's PCT Handbook"

I was fortunate enough to hike with Yogi for more than 800  miles through the
deserts and a good share of the Sierras. In my opinion,  there isn't anyone
out there (except maybe Billy Goat) who knows more about  how much water to
carry, where the water is, or any other useful information  about the trail. I am
in awe and greatly appreciate  the trail knowledge I  got  from Yogi. You go
girl!

Stretch