[pct-l] PCT Books

I like to collect books on subjects that interest me. Especially rare or out-of-print items. Want to read Jim Fixx on running?  Joe Henderson's early books?  Good luck finding any.  I have 'em. I've been trying to scoop up some PCT books on ebay, but I am clearly not the only one interested.  The last second sniping for some of these books is intense.  Both striderhummel and I have been outbid on some good ones lately.  (Strider, I bid on ebay as pdxtrailrunner.)  I don't need a copy of Yogi's book.  I won't be doing a thru-hike for a few years yet.  But I bought one anyway just in case Yogi turns out to be a flash in the pan.  Then I'll own a rare book.  I'm trying to figure out now whether I might want to keep her revisions separate so I have a complete record of her literary output.  Personally, I think Yogi's stuff is cheap, cheap, cheap.  But don't tell her that, OK? I love a bargain.  I am just not sure how to collect a pdf file. Suppose they make long distance hiking an Olympic sport and Yogi wins a gold medal.  Or she busts Martha Stewart out of jail and they both go on Oprah after hiding out in Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains with Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson.  How can I sell my pdf file on ebay to legions of Yogi fans?  I prefer to own a tangible possession rather than accessing well organized pixels.  Today I spent 3 bucks for a package of dried mangoes and ate them all before I got out of the supermarket parking lot. I obviously have money to burn, but I still want Yogi to protect my investment.  Black print on white pages in a three ring binder. Love it.

Wayne Kraft