From: "Paul" <cactus_paul@earthlink.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Camera Holder.

Thanks for all the ideas.  I've decided to make a sil-nylon
holder with some
type of soft lining.  The holder will attach to my left
strap (the right
strap has my timex helix).  My camera only weighs 65.2 grams
(yes, I measure
to the tenth of gram).

On a side note, I received several commercial emails on this
subject after I
posted
FWIW...
I won't respond to unsolicited commercial advertisements.
I am hoping this list will concentrate on those people that
love the PCT.