[pct-l] Rockies Ruck Issues. :(

(as always, please apologize for the cross postings)

Received a phone call from YMCA today. Apparently, the
way we are doing things (the Each Pay their Own
Option) with everyone being lumped together is a bit
different for them and is not something they normally
do. The person who booked it is new the org. and they
normally would not let me do it for such a small group
this early in the year. First year snanfus I guess!

Anyway, I have three options

A) Who is going? If I can give a definite number, it
will make things easier. Also, did not realize it,
but, (again, a new person gave me some info that was a
bit off), I am financially responsible if I do not
fill the rooms up. :O If I have a definite number to
give, I'd feel much better to say the least. I can
alter it before Feb 25th

B) Do it somewhere else in the region. The contract is
not signed yet for the above reasons.  There is hostel
in Leadville that may be better for this type of setup
(and my wallet!). If there is still enough interest,
will do it there. I'll call.

C) Take this as a good lesson and start planning for
next year. IT was a last minute plan amongst a few of
us; I suspect due to the nature of the lose group
something like the YMCA in Estes is a bit taken back
by teh lack of central orginization. Thought it would
work because other groups do something similar.

I'll let teh people interested tell me what to do. I
sincerely apologize for the snafu; my idea for a
simple get together was not so simple afterall! :(

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com